Let's Go Fishing
Salt Water (Deep Sea) Fishing: Our Sport Fishing Yachts are all state of the art "fishing machines". Below decks guests are treated to fully air-conditioned interiors, offering such creature comforts as flat screen tv's and i-Pod ready stereo systems. Of course all safety and navigational equipment is provided, as is a USCG (United States Costs Guard) licensed captain. Your crew (captain and mate) will have the finest fishing gear and required licence's provided for you, so all you need to worry about is catching the trophy fish. Whether you're summertime fishing for Mahi Mahi, Kingfish or giant ocean going Barracuda our war ships are ready to do battle with the big ones.
Wintertime fishing (October through April) offers spectacular opportunities to "hook up" with the fastest fish in the sea, the Sailfish. Their acrobatic grace and beauty is best described by experiencing the adrenaline pumping experience firsthand. If awesome power is your thing, try doing battle with a Hammerhead Shark. These giant predators pull like a freight train, and love to test you and your tackle's strength. We look forward to seeing you soon, relaxed sipping a cool drink in the cockpit of a sport fishing yacht, when suddenly your trophy fish is ripping line off your screaming reel. Careful, you might just spill that drink allover yourself!
Size: Sport fishing yachts range in length from 41 to 67 feet.
Alternative Fishing Suggestions
K&A Charters is proud to offer some of the finest back country and Light tackle guides available
- Tarpon Trips: These "silver kings" can be found day or night. A center console open fisherman offers a unique up close perspective to these amazing fish.
- Flats Fishing: Light tackle saltwater flats fishing in North Biscayne Bay is a great way to relax and unwind. Trout, tarpon, snook and jacks are available year round.
- Freshwater Trips: Experience the thrill and the beauty of the backcountry. Once you’re out there, it’s tough to come back to civilization. Fish the Sawgrass for bass, blue gill, perch and brim.
- SFCBO (South Florida Charter Boat Organization)
- FGAA (Florida Guides Association Agency)
- IGFA (International Game Fish Association)
- IGFA (Certified Captain)
- NACO (National Association of Charter-boat Operators)
- CCA (Coastal Conservation Association)
- SFFFA (South Florida Flats Fishing Association)
- TMCI (Maritime Consortium Inc.)
- FAME (Florida Association of Meetings and Event Professionals)